Because every foodie on Insta has experienced most if not ALL of these...
1. Them summer dessert regrets.
2. When the fruit drowns in your smoothie bowl.
3. First World Latte Art Problems.
4. When your hotcakes have become "coldcakes".
5. When your dish DOESN'T come with flowers.
6. When the dish you ordered looks NOTHING like what it does on Instagram.
7. When all the window seats are TAKEN.
8. Having to STAND ON CHAIRS because you're not tall enough to get that flatlay.
10. When the seasonal menu is over.
11. When your pouring shot gets ruined because you spilt it all over the table.
12. When all your friends hate eating with you because they don't get hot food either.
13. When it's only available on WEEKENDS.
14. At events, having to fight with other foodies to claim the photo space.
15. Forgetting to do your nails...
16. Having to sit outside in the harsh sunlight.
17. When the dish doesn't come with anything to pour with.
18. When there's flash photography happening all around you in dimly lit restaurants.
19. Revisiting your photos later and realising you got ZERO GOOD SHOTS.
20. When the noodle lift is just pure struggle.
21. When you got the EGG PORN shot set up...